[OM] Re: It's happened. I've relented.

Subject: [OM] Re: It's happened. I've relented.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 21:43:36 -0800
NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

>Dirty sensors are a way of life (an expensive one) for people who use the
>other two.

This is not a pitch for other brands. In fact, if answers to a couple of
questions are affirmative, I will almost certainly buy an E-330.

However, as a matter of truth in advertising, cleaning sensors is just
not hard or tricky. It is, however, in the interest of those who service
cameras to have users believe it to be dangerous.

And as Winsor has chipped in about his Nik*n, my Can*n has had
essentially no dirty sensor problem. I've cleaned it lightly once so far
in a year and a half or so. It had a couple of spots that showed up
slightly in rare shots.
Moose