[OM] Re: It's happened. I've relented.

Subject: [OM] Re: It's happened. I've relented.
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 12:12:34 +0100
Sorry I should have stated that raw file wise I had only played with the
E-1 and E-500 and found the increase in size of the E-500 made quite a
difference in processing times on my machines hence I don't feel the
need to move to a new E-thingy - but then like me they are no longer in
their prime.

I am however feeling that the end is not quite yet in sight for me as I
manged to beat my phone at chess today for the first time ;-)

I also mentioned the lympa adapter (leica to 4/3rds) to my father in law
who is a leica fan and just happens to have a 280 F2.8 which with a 2X
adapter could make for an interesting combination on the E-1 and he
agreed to let me test it  with his glass should I get one - and that was
without a few glasses of schnapps.

IanW