[OM] Re: It's happened. I've relented.

Subject: [OM] Re: It's happened. I've relented.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 07:38:06 EST

In a message dated 3/14/2006 12:57:33 A.M. Central Standard Time,
macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I'm  thinking a nice DZ kit would be just like what
Walt is  using:

7-14mm f/4
14-54mm f/2.8~3.6
50-200mm f/2.8~3.5
50mm  f/2 macro

Yep, essentially the same kit I'm using although I did get the 11-22mm
before the 7-14mm was released.  The other lenses I use are all from my OM
system
which certainly gives me the reach.  No auto focus, but it wasn't  there on
the OM either and I find myself not using it much with me digital  lenses,
preferring my old OEM eyes and judgement on where sharp focus should  be.  Bill
Barber