[OM] Re: The E-330

Subject: [OM] Re: The E-330
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 17:34:19 +0000
The left button on the up, down and sideways thingy, which I think is properly
called the arrow pad, is the metering button, and it cycles, at one touch per
mode, in order, through the five metering modes: digital ESP, center-weighted
averaging, spot, highlight, and shadow.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from