[OM] Re: Boy, did I stir up a storm !

Subject: [OM] Re: Boy, did I stir up a storm !
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 21:15:20 +0000
I've never missed a shot because the E-1 wasn't ready.  I suppose I could check
it out, but I think there's a big difference between the "turn on and shake the
sensor" time and the "wake up" time.  Then again, maybe I'm just too slow to
notice it.  The second hand on my watch sometimes seems just a blur.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --