[OM] Re: Boy, did I stir up a storm !

Subject: [OM] Re: Boy, did I stir up a storm !
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:27:19 +1100
This is becoming a Canikon brawl but anyway -
I can pack my 10D and an EOS 50E (don't know US designation off
hand), a film body that is particularly good at exposing with manual
lenses and is quite light. I suspect that both work as well with some
weird adapted lens than the Nikon does with an early F lens - there
are some difficulties there I think. And I can fit almost anything
except an old Canon FD lens! I can use my OM mount Sigma 8mm and
either crop from the 10D's 1.6 image to get full frame or shoot full
circle on film.
Sorry, what you are missing is that Canon is more flexible in what it
wears and how it accepts it. This is not important to most people but
I like having the fun, geeky options.
AndrewF