[OM] Zuiko 35-80/2.8 has arrived!

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 35-80/2.8 has arrived!
From: "Paul Martinez" <pdmphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 14:00:45 -0800
I crossed my fingers, took the plunge, and bought the one listed as EX+ from
KEH. Thank you KEH for making this lens available for a decent price and
being in at least the stated condition. The only oddities were the lens
coming with a filthy third party end cap and very dirty rear element
(probably from being shipped with that filthy end cap). Beyond that the lens
is very close to new.

I took a few quick shots with my SLR/c while there was a little light left
and all I can say is WOW! This is one nice lens to use, and the results,
even on full frame digital look great so far. It's not as heavy or as large
as I had imagined. Of course it seems smaller on my SLR/c than my OM-1n.

Cheers,
Paul