[OM] Re: Lowepro AW and AW II - differences and similarities.

Subject: [OM] Re: Lowepro AW and AW II - differences and similarities.
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 10:46:40 -0300
on 15/03/2006 09:20, Mike Lees at olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wrote:

> So which product are asking about? For example I just bought a Topload
> Zoom AW.

Thanks for pointing out this issue, had overlooked it.

I'm talking about this product, offered to the list a while ago.

Fernando.

From: "HowardPhoto" <howardphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 20:33:39 -0500
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [OM] Fw: FS---Lowepro Pro Trekker Bag

Is any one interested in a Lowepro PRO Trekker AW camera bag? It comes with
Trekker Dayback, the padded Trekker Lens Pouch. It cost over $300 and it has
never been used. It is a very nice outfit as it is very versatile and
customizable.
Should anyone be interested please contact me off-list. Thanks!