[OM] Re: Boy, did I stir up a storm !

Subject: [OM] Re: Boy, did I stir up a storm !
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:38:01 -0500
There are also shift and tilt/shift lenses made by Arsat and Hartblei
and imported by Kiev Camera.  I think these lenses may also be available
from other sellers of eastern europeon equipment but, from articles I've
read in the past, I think Kiev camera acts as a quality filter on some
of the stuff coming in.

There's an Arsat 35/2.8 shift available in multiple mounts
<http://www.kievcamera.com/product.php?ID=64>
There are also Hartblei 65/3.5, 80/2.8 and 120/2.8 tilt/shift lenses in
Canon and Nikon mount for (respectively) $329, $499 and $300.
  65 - <http://www.kievcamera.com/product.php?ID=173>
  80 - <http://www.kievcamera.com/product.php?ID=165>
120 - <http://www.kievcamera.com/product.php?ID=17>

The also have a lot of other lenses plus medium format stuff.

Chuck Norcutt