[OM] Re: [OT] Canon plastic skin

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Canon plastic skin
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:33:06 -0500
Haven't followed those discussions.  Any chance the images in question
are processed in such a way that leads to 'plastic skin'?

I've noticed some photogs automatically play to the vanity of subjects
by modifying portraits to smooth out any imperfections or blemishes
leading to skin that looks, well, plastic.

ScottGee1