[OM] Re: Olympus OM Odyssey - New Pictures!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus OM Odyssey - New Pictures!!!
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:26:08 -0800
The bozo running the web is not doing such a great job staying on top of
things. I was too slow to change the routing. The camera was sent to one of
the coldest parts of the lower 48. There's a couple list members on the east
coast who were quite willing to deal with challenging weather so the US
camera is making short hops to get south. I like seeing the winter images
but as someone who goes all winter wearing nothing heavier than an un-lined
jacket, I sure don't want to freeze participants to satisfy my vicarious
enjoyment.

The Austalians have been moving the camera along with essentially no input
from me. They've been quick to send in pictures. They deserve accolades!

The www.olympus-phtography/Olympus-Odyssey web site definitely needs some
attention. I'm wanting to get a short obvious link to the last pictures
posted. I need to get the contact info uploaded and password protected.
After that I'll find a way to enter viewer comments. I've spent some time
looking for maps to plagiarize, but no joy yet.

I'm amazed how well our TOPE hero has been able to stay on top of his very
regular events!!!

- jeff the odyssey web bozo

(Maybe this summer when the days are longer I'll get my furnace fixed. My
cat doesn't like an unheated house in the winter)

----Original Message Follows----
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Jeff Keller wrote:

 >Oops ...
 >
 >http://www.olympus-photography.com/Olympus-Odyssey/gallery.htm#Andrew_McPhee
 >
 >-jeff
 >
 >----Original Message Follows----
 >From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 >
 >The Australians are on a wining streak. Four more great pictures!

I have been really enjoying the images and realized what the site lacks,
a facility for comments on individual photographers. I have no idea how
much work that would be, only that it would be nice.

->

I was starting to think how those Aussies are really making us USians
look pretty bad with their promptness in moving their camera along. Then
I went DOH!, it's summer there.

Moose