[OM] Re: camera choices

Subject: [OM] Re: camera choices
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:43:01 -0600

>I bet Tom will say Nikon is the best, having been on this for many years I
>have never heard of Tom saying any problem or deficiency with the equipment
>he owned,
C.H,

A Ed McMahon used to say to Johnny Carson, "You are correct, sir!"

Thanks for both your and Tom's comments.

It would seem that the on-chip processing isn't the cause of the plastic
skin look, but post processing gone horribly wrong. Obviously, I need to
spend some time with my wife's D70s and my neighbor's D20.

The big problem may be comming to grips with the size. Somehow, both,
whatever the size and weight, feel bulkier and fir my hands less than my
Hasselblad, to say nothing of the OM's. They even feel more unwieldly than
my old nikon F's.

I'm still waiting to see where things go with the E? and the new Panasonic.

Bill Pearce