[OM] E 330 and Leica Vario Elmarit

Subject: [OM] E 330 and Leica Vario Elmarit
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 23:52:36 EST
http://dpnow.com/2510b.html

We think this is a first for DPNow; we've had the chance to fit an Olympus
Digital Zuiko 14-54 zoom on the new Panasonic Lumix DMC-L1 and also fitted the
Leica Vario Elmarit 14-50 zoom on our Olympus E-330. The good news is that
there were no nasty surprises and the pre-production Leica lens even operated
its
image stabilisation mode successfully while fitted to the E-330.

It has to be said that the Panasonic personnel from Japan were just as
interested to see this – if slightly nervous – as we were.

Hi guys,
I apologize if this is old news.

Gary Faulkenberry