[OM] Re: file synch

Subject: [OM] Re: file synch
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 07:51:33 -0500
I think you would be hard pressed to find a better back up and
synchronization tool than "SyncBack" which can be gotten free right
here:  <http://www.2brightsparks.com/>

This is one of the best implemented software tools I've seen in a long
time.  The pay version will also back up locked files if running on XP.
  I'm still running Win2000 so haven't upgraded yet.

Chuck Norcutt