[OM] Re: Missing Digest again?

Subject: [OM] Re: Missing Digest again?
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 08:07:05 -0700
At Thu, 16 Mar 2006 08:34:07 -0600, Matthew Bristol wrote:

>Occasionally my spam filter will catch list messages.  Are you sure
>incoming messages aren't being tagged as spam?

Yep.  I have utter control via my ISP and my personal spam-filtering
software as to how the messages do or do not show up.  All spam
messages are tagged, but none are deleted -- they simply show up in
my personal filtration software in bright red.  After review, I can
then decide how they should be further processed.

The occasional message from the List that gets through does not show
up as spam -- it gets flagged as a message from the List and destined
for its own folder in Eudora, nothing more.

If I were more paranoid, I'd say one of the List admins has it in for
me.  The List software is ignoring every request I send to it -- I
can't un*sub, I can't re*sub, I can't seem to get it to do
*anything*.  Yet, weirdly, I can send messages *to* the List!

Garth