[OM] Re: E 330 and Leica Vario Elmarit

Subject: [OM] Re: E 330 and Leica Vario Elmarit
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 08:21:49 -0800
Yah, it was very interesting to see the two of them side by side. The
Panasonic was bigger and the E330 was smaller than I would have
imagined. If Oly implements servo manual focusing in firmware on the
330 that would be sweet. I'll be looking forward to the tests on
dpreview. They're certain to do a comparo....

Rob in Seattle