[OM] Re: E 330 and Leica Vario Elmarit

Subject: [OM] Re: E 330 and Leica Vario Elmarit
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 08:54:51 +1100
My recent experience of Panasonic personnel (and Oly for that matter)
suggests that the sales execs are following the script, really didn't
know, hadn't tried it, didn't have control of it and were scared
stiff of the implications if it didn't actually work. They were
probably trying to think of the 'right' things to say if it didn't
work. Meanwhile the technogeeks back home would have tried all this
but were allowed/required to discuss it because it was something that
didn't involve their company's product.
AndrewF