[OM] Re: file synch

Subject: [OM] Re: file synch
From: "Olli Hänninen" <orava@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:33:10 +0200
I have found this to be the best tools for synchronization:

http://www.xxcopy.com/index.htm

You have to use it as a command line tool, but then you have maximum
controll over it plus you can make a traditional batch file (.bat) using
xxcopy-commands.

I have been looking for a program that can make copies of my files to
another hard drive while packing every file in a folder to a separate
zip-file. This is a nice way to save lots of gigabytes of hard drive space
since orf-files can be zip-compressed! I found a program called HandyBackup
but it was a pain to use it.

Olli