[OM] Re: E-500

Subject: [OM] Re: E-500
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 08:48:19 -0600
Bob,
        Re using OM lenses on E-500: not hard at all. If you search the
archives you will find postings from other List members who are much more
knowledgable about this than me; in a nutshell, I use aperture priority mode
and manually under-expose by 0.7 stop. Easily accomplished on the fly by the
little button just behind the shutter release button. Focusing can be a little
tricky since there is no screen focusing device. But hey that's what chimping
is for.
        Have fun.

Charlie