[OM] Re: 4800 Hubba-Hubbas (OT)

Subject: [OM] Re: 4800 Hubba-Hubbas (OT)
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 23:58:25 EST

In a message dated 3/17/2006 8:18:18 P.M. Central Standard Time,
bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

But it  prints nice. <g> I managed to get a couple of prints out of it  today,
and I am really impressed! Hell, this thing might even pay for  itself.

Please keep us posted on how it works out as you get to know it  better.
I've been mulling around what to do about getting a printer for  printing
larger
prints.    Their pricing is such that once you  commit to the 4800, with a
little talking you can talk yourself up a notch or  two.  Somehow I think the
4800 is probably the one I need.   Please, keep us informed.  Bill Barber