[OM] Re: bye for now

Subject: [OM] Re: bye for now
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 18:14:32 EST

In a message dated 3/18/2006 4:56:35 P.M. Central Standard Time,
peterleyssens@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Ever  since I've bought my Zorki rangefinder, I'm finding I read this
mailing  list with less and less enthusiasm.  Additionally, I tend to
have my  hands full at the moment with a graduation dissertation, a few
courses to  attend (Japanese AND philosophy that I added as a hobby), a
new girlfriend  which is working out really well, and photography.

Peter, Sounds like you have your hands full.  We will be here when you  get
back.  When your life settles down a bit just remember that unlike some  groups
we do show a tremendous amount of tolerance for folks using other kinds  of
equipment in the pursuit of their images.  So as Roy Rogers would say,  "Happy
trails to you, until we meet again."

Bill Barber