[OM] Re: Full E-330 review on dpreview

Subject: [OM] Re: Full E-330 review on dpreview
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 11:13:39 +1100
His attitude was obvious from his preview - he'd taken a set against
it and I didn't expect any more than his trying to find fault with
it. He's working in the wrong direction. Sad really because he has so
much influence. From where I stand, the deficiencies are nothing
compared to the concept and the useability of the camera.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.pbase.com/afildes