[OM] Re: an old Modern Photograpy f-stop recommendation for fireworks.

Subject: [OM] Re: an old Modern Photograpy f-stop recommendation for fireworks.
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 11:07:34 -0300

on 19/03/2006 04:02, Moose at olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wrote:

> open shutter with locking cable release,
.....a locking cable release :(

Think I used mine twice, what a nasty thing for the black paint of the
inside screw of a 1(n) or 2(n).

Fortunately, there's still place in my bag for it - if I happen to make the
Lowepro Pro AW fly home, I'd have more pockets to let it get lost into :)

Thanks Moose and Marc, for restoring a part of my self; I feel now like
Giambattista Bodoni in La misteriosa fiamma della regina Loana.

Fernando.