[OM] Re: [OT] How to change clock

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] How to change clock
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 07:19:31 -0800 (PST)
You mean to tell me that the clock in the 320 doesn't set
itself?  Good grief. Spend $50k on a car and the clock still
doesn't keep accurate time.  (at least that's true in my Audi).

Yes, everything is billed in even $100 increments.  Change wiper
blades?  $100...  Reset sensor?  $100... Fix something they
broke during an oil change?  $1000...

http://mail.yahoo.com