[OM] Re: The next competitive arena for DSLRs? [was Full E-330 review on

Subject: [OM] Re: The next competitive arena for DSLRs? [was Full E-330 review on dpreview]
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 16:24:52 -0000
Aye, but you would need to correct for the value in today's money of the
1976 cost of the M645 for that to be a truly valid comparison - not that I
would want that to stand in the way of the point that the value of digital
technology falls through the floor as soon as you "invest" in it - a
continuing vindication of Gordon Moore's Law.

--
Piers