[OM] Hurt feelings, disappointment, sniff, sniff...

Subject: [OM] Hurt feelings, disappointment, sniff, sniff...
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:00:08 +0000
I'm absolutely devastated and dejected because nobody commented on the swell
outfit I was wearing in the picture my good lady wife took of me "doin' my
thang" with the E-330, which I posted recently.  Looks like y'all don't like me
anymore.  :-[

http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/media/192375/site1097.jpg

In any event, my last opinion piece about the E-330 will be brief and should
appear in a few days.  It will be positive.

Walt

P.S.  Just kidding about being devastated and dejected.  I was sure y'all were
just rendered speechless by the splendor and magnificance of it all.  And
anyway, I was watching basketball and drinking beer all day yesterday and
forgot to log on until this morning so didn't notice.
I do have my priorities, you know.

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --