[OM] Re: E-500

Subject: [OM] Re: E-500
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:20:36 -0800
Just in case you didn't find this, Jeff:

https://www1.olympus-imaging.com/ww/updata/swup_download.html

See near the bottom of the page for a separate download and info
regarding driver installation for the E-1 under XP with Service Pack 2.
I couldn't get my system to recognize the E-1 properly until I started
over. Uninstalled everything, then reinstalled Viewer 1.0 from the CD.
Rebooted. Went through the driver install as detailed, rebooting exactly
when/how described.

---
Scott Gomez