[OM] Re: [OT] How to change clock

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] How to change clock
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:46:06 +0000
Reasons I bought a Chevy SSR instead of a BMW Z4M:

1. Reliable service nearly everywhere without getting robbed.
2. Price new, $5000 less.
3. 400hp V-8 vs. 260hp straight 6.
4. Retractable steel top vs. cloth top.
5. 22.5 cu. ft. secure storage space versus 4.5.
6. A lot less common in my yuppie infested neighborhood.
7. Atomic clock that resets itself every 24 hours
8. I'm a redneck, hillbilly hotrodder.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from