[OM] Re: [OT] How to change clock

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] How to change clock
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:58:35 -0800 (PST)
> That clock doesn't need to be set!

Actually, everybody overlooked the obvious solution:  Move to a
different Time Zone!

I have no clue how to set the clocks in my cars.  In the Audi I
have two!  My method of setting the clocks is to let my wife
drive the car.  She changes the clocks for me.  I think the
analog style clock uses that knobby which you pull out to change
time or something.  At least that's what my wife says.

To make this on-topic, does anybody actually change the clocks
in our digital cameras?  I'm batting .500 on doing that with
mine.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com