[OM] Test - List mail trouble

Subject: [OM] Test - List mail trouble
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 14:10:29 -0800
Well, I see from the archive that there's been lots of on topic
discussion of how to set BMW clocks. On the last BMW I had, you pushed
in the little knob and turned it, but I suppose that won't work
nowadays. :-)

However, I'm not seeing any of these emails and get no replies from
olympus-request@xxxxxxxxxx either from this address or to a subscribe
request from another server.

I've dropped a line to Thomas at a couple of addresses, but don't expect
to hear back immediately.

So I'm sending this little missive so I can see if it shows up in the
archive.

Or perhaps someone would be so kind as to reply to me directly if this
shows up on the list?

Thanks,
   Moose