[OM] Re: Test - List mail trouble

Subject: [OM] Re: Test - List mail trouble
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:36:18 -0800
I heard that!

Of course, I had to be reading the archive for March to do so.

>From various off list -emails flying about, it appears I am far from alone in
>having list troubles.

So far, on three new accounts in various places, I've received just one piece
of list mail. On the regular account I've been using for list mail for the last
couple of years, the server won't even reply to generic requests that don't
require membership.

Moose

Moose wrote:
> Or perhaps someone would be so kind as to reply to me directly
> if this shows up on the list?

Sorry, Moose. This message failed to show up on the list.

;)

AG