[OM] Re: OT Re: HS Soccer w/ E-1 & 180mm f2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Re: HS Soccer w/ E-1 & 180mm f2.8
From: "Fabio Fiorellato" <flowerside@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 13:19:51 +0100
Well, I do admit that rugby has a totally different appeal with respect to
soccer or at least what soccer has currently become (at least here in
Italy).

I've been only once at a rugby event: it was the 2003 Italy vs Scotland Six
Nations match and it was an awesome experience.

The moments just before the match start, when the crowd was all standing and
singing at both national hymns where really chilling.

Rugby is a great sport: it summarizes all those "values" (respect, fair
play, enjoyment, competition) that should be essentials for *any* sport at
*any* level.

It's a pity soccer has just become nowadays such a pantomime...

Ciao!

Fabio