[OM] Re: Olympus Viewer woes

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Viewer woes
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 21:00:50 +0000
I probably am too dumb to understand the problem, but if you go here first,
click on what it is that you want, it looks to me like it works:

http://www.olympusamerica.com/e1/sup_softwareupdates.asp

It's always worked for me, and it still does, except I'm all up to date and
didn't actually try to download anything just now.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --