[OM] Re: AIA Home of the Month

Subject: [OM] Re: AIA Home of the Month
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 15:08:57 -0600
> Thank you! I used one 750W halogen photo flood--TotaLight--reflecting
> off the ceiling out of the picture to up the ambient light level a
> bit, and reduce the contrast between inside and outside. For some of
> the shots I tried using a blue gel in the bracket that comes with the
> TotaLight to match the halogen color temp to the daylight.

While I hate the thought of an architect taking food from the mouths of
deserving photographers, he's got the right idea. This is how the pros
start. He can later go on to adding gels to existing lights, and putting
giant sheets of gel over windows.

I highly recommend Tota-lights. They are a serious pro tool, and remarkable
inexpensive.

Bill Pearce