[OM] Re: Test - List mail trouble

Subject: [OM] Re: Test - List mail trouble
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 15:16:23 -0600
> So far, no problems noticed here - but I haven't looked at the archive to
> see what I might have been missing!  But it isn't clear to me that
> problems
> are arising at the list server, rather than further down the chain.  In
> fact, if some of us are receiving all the list mails, it suggests to me
> that
> those who are not are suffering, perhaps, from an over-zealous spam filter
> somewhere between the list mailer and their own email.

I had endless problems with the list when I was on SBC/Yahoo DSL, of which I
am now blessedly free in all forms. We are fortunate here to have available
from Cox a modestly priced bundle that is cheaper and better.

I have been told, when with SBC, that the free.fr site is in the top ten
list of spam providers. Since I no longer have a problem with either the
list or with spam at all, I expect that SBC had that site on some sort of
list. Perhaps others do as well.

Bill Pearce