[OM] Re: OT Re: HS Soccer w/ E-1 & 180mm f2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Re: HS Soccer w/ E-1 & 180mm f2.8
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:43:33 +1100
Wandered into the back room of a London pub many ohsomany years ago
and found myself up to my armpits in Welshmen celebrating a win at
Twickenham. They formed a scratch choir on the spot and got stuck in.
The effect in a small room was awesome - they all knew the songs and
the rules and sang brilliantly for nearly two hours. I still choke up
at the memory.
As a side benefit, it had a remarkable effect on the Canadian girl I
with with at the time and so it was a very good night indeed.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.pbase.com/afildes