[OM] Re: list problems

Subject: [OM] Re: list problems
From: "James Royall" <jamesroyall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 23:09:18 +0000
As a (temporary) solution you could set up a free account at fastmail.fm
- it's where I've been receiving list mail from for several months with
no trouble I'm aware of. Different domains are available for your mail
address, and the free account allows for the service that allows you to
sync mail client and web based mail. The only limitation of the free
service that I've found, aside from space and bandwidth, is having to
send mail from a web browser. But that isn't so hard.

James

  James Royall
  jamesroyall@xxxxxxxxxxx