[OM] Re: HS Soccer w/ E-1 & 180mm f2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: HS Soccer w/ E-1 & 180mm f2.8
From: "Fabio Fiorellato" <flowerside@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:08:43 +0100
Well, Moose, the CA showed up even in the center of the frame in film shots
taken with my OM4-Ti and the above mentioned lens. It's not only just a
matter of corners.

Of course CA control becomes critical in the image corners and current
lenses, though performing decently in the center of the frame, often show
problems at the far edges.

It's just that the 180mm f/2.8 (at least my sample) do effectively show CA
on the full frame surface (unless I close the lens to f/8 or lower as C.H.
Ling noted).

My two cents

Fabio