[OM] Re: HS Soccer w/ E-1 & 180mm f2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: HS Soccer w/ E-1 & 180mm f2.8
From: "Fabio Fiorellato" <flowerside@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 12:19:49 +0100
Thanks for your tests, C.H.!

I do agree with your opinions and I'm glad to see that the Tamron doesn't
outperform (if not slightly IMHO for what concerns chromatic aberrations)
the Zuiko and is indeed perfectly comparable to it.

The Zuiko has almost half the lens elements of the Tamron and is not an "LD"
lens, so it turns out that Olympus engineers (if not Maitani itself) were
really smart when designing it. After all, when dealing with optical
systems, it's true that "less is better".

Ciao!

Fabio