[OM] Re: E-300 weird behaviour with Tamron 90/2.5 Type II

Subject: [OM] Re: E-300 weird behaviour with Tamron 90/2.5 Type II
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:11:21 -0800
It looks very like the Nikon phenomenon. With Nikon it only seems to
happen with the predigital 50mm lenses, at small apertures. Digital
sensors are a lot more reflective than film apparently. It does not
seem to happen with more modern lenses where all the surfaces are
multicoated. The shape of the rear element probably affects it too. I
wonder that sensor filters are not multicoated as well.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA