[OM] Re: AIA Home of the Month

Subject: [OM] Re: AIA Home of the Month
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:23:10 -0800
I love that. I once knew a successful architect whose big project was
a Hilton Hotel in Hawaii and with a similar adulation of architects I
asked him how it felt to have something he designed be part of the
landscape. His response was that it was just a lot of time designing
toilets.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA