[OM] Re: HS Soccer w/ E-1 & 180mm f2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: HS Soccer w/ E-1 & 180mm f2.8
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:42:10 -0600
John,
        I think it was more than just a renaming of the part. The MA-1 is 7.33
mm thick, which when used with the E-camera it falls a smidgen short of the OM
flange-back distance of 46.00 mm (ie 45.91 mm). OTOH the MF-1 is 7.5 mm thick
making it a gnats hair longer (46.01 mm). I don't know if this makes a
difference but I've heard that the MA-1 allows an OM lens to focus past
infinity.

Charlie