[OM] Re: north/south carolina

Subject: [OM] Re: north/south carolina
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 16:02:02 -0600
Kem,
        Well if you find yourself in Charleston on another trip, the offer
still stands. Same goes for any other List member.
        Gracious, just reading your itinerary leaves me breathless. Asheville
and Black Mtn are both great places to visit. You should try to be there for
LEAF (Lake Eden Art Festival) which is held twice annually (Spring & Fall) at
an old camp outside of Black Mtn. We stumbled on it by accident last year and
thoroughly enjoyed it. Filled with aging hippies, new age children, shamans,
artists, musicians, etc. It's a blast.
        I haven't been to the Smokies in a while, but spent many Summers
camping/ hiking there from age 6 til college years. Hope you made it to Cades
Cove.
        Look forward to seeing some of your photos.

Charlie