[OM] A lens to supplement my 50mm/1.8 Zuiko

Subject: [OM] A lens to supplement my 50mm/1.8 Zuiko
From: Philip Pemberton <philpem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 01:40:10 GMT
Hi,
  I'm looking for a lens to supplement my 50mm 1.8 Zuiko. I've already got
the Tokina RMC 80-200 but the sticky aperture is back and I don't feel like
fixing it again (especially seeing as the going rate for them on ebay seems
to be about £20). Ideally I'm looking for another Zuiko, but I'm not fussy.

  Most of the stuff I do is landscapes and wildlife - birds, squirrels,
whatever I find lurking around :)

  What would you guys suggest?

(I've also been trying to figure out what the red/green lines on the barrel
of the Tokina actually mean - ISTR there being a post about this on list, but
the search engine turned up nothing. One straight green line, with a red line
starting from the same point, but ending up about 1/2in away at the front of
the lens, with the 80 / 100 / 135 / 200 markings on the left)

Thanks.
--
Phil.                         | Kitsune: Acorn RiscPC SA202 64M+6G ViewFinder
philpem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx         | Cheetah: Athlon64 3200+ A8VDeluxeV2 512M+100G