[OM] Re: Of interest to European users of Agfa film?

Subject: [OM] Re: Of interest to European users of Agfa film?
From: Philip Pemberton <philpem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 01:50:36 GMT
In message <001c01c64dab$90cf02f0$0b00000a@your9ya3hf92n3>
          "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Last chance to buy (direct from Leverkusen) 35mm, 120 and even APS film in
> batches of 100.  Vista 100/200/400 (now, who uses that?), APX, Optima and
> even one batch of Ultra.  But no Scala that I have seen. And paper.

I used to use Agfa HDC... *ducks*

I've since started using Fuji Superia 200, but I'm open to suggestions...
Actually, I do seem to be building up rather a large stock of Jessops
own-brand film. Hm.

--
Phil.                         | Kitsune: Acorn RiscPC SA202 64M+6G ViewFinder
philpem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx         | Cheetah: Athlon64 3200+ A8VDeluxeV2 512M+100G