[OM] Re: Hurt feelings, disappointment, sniff, sniff...

Subject: [OM] Re: Hurt feelings, disappointment, sniff, sniff...
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:51:35 -0600
Scott,
        One and the same. In my youth there were two daily circulation papers
in Charleston: the News & Courier and the Evening Post (better known as the
Evening Echo as they were both put out by the same company). I delivered the EP
on my bike in downtown for many years. They were merged a while back into the
current Post & Courier. Thanks for bringing back memories of slogging through
the rain at 4pm slinging papers up to the third floor piazzas of the homes on
my route.

Charlie