[OM] Re: Lost Postings

Subject: [OM] Re: Lost Postings
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 21:14:44 -0800
Scott Gomez wrote:
> Well, it certainly works like mail is being held, then released.
>
> Moose
>
> Based on the description you made above, Moose, I'd agree. However,
> that's more info then I had when I made the suggestion about the
> anti-spam software. :-)

I understand that. It's all very confusing with all the little snippets
about troubles, some of which sound the same, some different, but hard
to tell.

That's one reason I've been running the parallel inboxes, to try to get
a clearer picture of the characteristics of the phenomenon, if not its
cause(s). Your post was the only one proposing any sort of cause that
might even remotely fit the symptoms. Now why any place along the way
would hold mail, then release it later, rather than simply make a bounce
vs. pass through decision, I sure don't know.

Moose