[OM] Re: Flash advice

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash advice
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 23:59:52 +1100

> You could organise all the P & S machines to light up at the same
> time and hope that your camera picks up more than the people 5 rows
> in front ;-).

Just got back Chris and believe it or not in the pre-ceremony warm up they
did just what you recommend, the blokes doing it had a count down and on
zero everyone was to fire their camera.  Next came the equivalent of a
"Mexican Wave" with camera flashes - very effective.

> But have a wonderful time.  I should think that it will be a
> wonderful evening.  My nephew, Yanto Barker, cycles for Wales in the
> road race today, so I shall be watching carefully for him.

Hope your nephew is ok and did well, I saw some brief footage of a major
accident in the road race.

...Wayne