[OM] Re: Mystery Shots from a recent walk

Subject: [OM] Re: Mystery Shots from a recent walk
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 07:35:12 -0700
At 11:10 PM 25/03/2006, you wrote:
>We had a nice day recently and I went for a walk with the camera
>on my lunch break.  Here are two photographs for your
>entertainment.

No ideas on either, but shot #1 makes me wanna steal it and claim it
for my own (I produce stuff like this a lot as texture maps for 3D
objects, but they're purely computer-generated).  #2?  Eh,
whatever.  For some reason, I get no "vibe" off of this one at all
(nice composition, though, and good DOF -- and I like the bokeh of
the 14-54 DZ!).

Garth