[OM] Re: OT - Seattle the end of April

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Seattle the end of April
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 09:40:34 -0800
Interesting ... a lot of similarity to much further south (San Francisco).
Some very nice weather can occur in April. Later in the spring, fog is very
common.
-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>

Hi Bill,

April is kind of hit or miss in Seattle. Sometimes there has been a
week- or ten-day-long stretch of just incredible days of spring
sunshine, still low-angle sun (even at summer solstice is only 69
degrees above the horizon at noon), fantastic clouds, and little
rain. Other years it's just been dismal--grey mist the entire month.
--
-Rob in Seattle